Thursday, September 6, 2012

Inaugural Blog Post

Hello World!  Welcome to my very first blog post (Ever!)

To start off I thought I would share to you a little bit about myself.  My name is Chris Weaver and I am a real estate broker with Keller Williams Realty (Southeast Sound) in Renton, Washington.  I live in Renton with my wife and my 2 kids (2+ year old and a 2 month old) and this is my first blog post.

I will admit that I am a little nervous and scared with the idea of blogging.  You are probably wondering then why I would decide to set up a blog and starting writing.  I did not decide to start this blog because I fell like a great writer or that it was some kind of grand mission to conquer my fears but because I have always admired people that write blogs and that participate in the blog world.  I read a lot of blogs and they have helped me so much in getting advice and information for both my professional and personal life, so maybe I can return the favor by helping someone with my own blog.

My vision for this blog is to focus on things that pertain to the real estate market on the east side of Puget Sound.  I plan on sharing things that  I notice happening in the market on the east side, real estate news, and include some personal experiences or stories from the field. 

I sincerely hope that you will come to enjoy my blog and find it entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment